Karen Kilgariff Biography
Karen Kilgariff is an American writer, comedian, singer, author, actress, television producer, and podcast host. She started her career as a stand-up comedian in the early 1990s and later became a television actress, most notably as a cast member on Mr. Show. She was born on 11 May 1970 in Petaluma, California.
Karen Kilgariff Age
Kilgariff is 51 years as of 2021. She was born on 11 May 1970, in Petaluma, California. She celebrates her birthday every year on 11 May
Karen Kilgariff Height
Kilgariff stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 68 kg. Her hair is black and has blue eyes color.
Karen Kilgariff Parents
Kilgariff was raised outside Petaluma, California by her mother, Patricia (née Knight), who died in 2016, and father Jim. She also has an older sister called Laura Kilgariff. Her father was a San Francisco firefighter and her mother worked as a psychiatric nurse. She studied at St. Vincent de Paul High School in Petaluma.
Karen Kilgariff Teeth
Karen twitted on 27 April 2019″I’m getting a shit ton of new teeth then you’ll be sorry.” There is no more information about her teeth. We are keeping tabs and we shall update this section as soon as the information is available.
Karen Kilgraff Husband
Kilgariff was a married woman, she got married when she was 32 years old, but later divorced. Kilgariff does not drink alcohol and has been open about her past struggles with the abuse of amphetamines as well as diet pills.
During an interview with Marc Maron for his WTF podcast, she said she completely quited using drugs and alcohol completely after she started having seizures, fearing her drug use had been the cause. Karen, reside in Studio City, California alongside her two dogs, Frank and George.
Karen Kilgariff Net Worth
Kilgariff’s net worth is $20 million dollars. She has accumulated wealth from her professional career as an actress and writer.
Karen Kilgariff, Georgia Hardstark
Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark co-host a podcast called Favorite Murder’ which is a weekly true crime comedy where they discuss various infamous murders as well as a serial killer.
Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark began the true-crime podcast My Favorite Murder in January 2016, and since its inception it has gathered a large fan base, ranking number one on the iTunes comedy podcast list in May 2016.
Karen Kilgariff Stand Up
Karen started her career as a stand-up comedian in Sacramento in the 1990s. She has had several comedy roles on television such as being a cast member on seasons 3 and 4 of Mr. Show, and W/ Bob & David.
She worked as the head writer for The Rosie Show which was aired on the Oprah Winfrey Network and later worked as the head writer for The Pete Holmes Show, which aired on TBS. In the year 2014, She recorded a musical comedy album Live at the Bootleg.
Karen Kilgariff Podcast
In the year 2014, Kilgariff began a podcast alongside comedian Chris Fairbanks called Do You Need A Ride?. The podcast initially took place entirely in a car while Karen and Chris drove their guest around, sometimes picking them up or dropping them off at the airport.
Kilgariff is also the host of the podcast My Favorite Murder which she started in the year 2016 together along with Georgia Hardstark.
Karen Kilgariff Books
- Stay Sexy and Don’t Get Murdered – 2019
- Stay Sexy & Don’t Get Murdered Sneak Peek – 2019
Karen Kilgariff Quotes
- Don’t take things for granted or judge books by covers and don’t do the things that average people get tricked by.
- Please live your life like you’re going to be reenacted in 30 years.
- If you meet a person [and] you get the weird feeling in your gut, absolutely trust yourself and get out of there.
- Don’t call it nonconsensual sex. Sex is sex and rape is rape; use the word rape
- If I get taken out by a serial killer, please know I died doing what I loved: learning too much about serial killers.
- Don’t let people touch you if you’re not comfortable with it.
- We can actually help each other; we should help each other and reach out to each other.
- You can be crazy, just be light-hearted about it.
- Let’s use our powers of anxiety for good and not evil.
- Find the one thing you love and shut up about it.
Karen Kilgariff Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Travis Haley
- Guillermo Rodriguez
- Hannah Einbinder
- Mary Charles Jones